Finally, it’s the weekend! The last few days have been an absolute whirlwind with my graduation yesterday but more about that in another blog post.
I wrote a post about this time last year about how I had been meaning to sort out my skincare routine. I talked about the Vitamin E Skincare range from Superdrug, which I have been using ever since – check out that blog post here. I’ve added a few other items into the mix that seem to work well, a lot of which I have seen recommended on YouTube.
Honestly, you really don’t need to spend much on skin care products for them to make a difference and the added bonus of the items being cruelty-free means you can have a clear conscience when using them!
Just a heads up, these products may work differently for varied skin types, but there is no harm in testing them out; Superdrug has a 100% happiness money back guarantee on all of their own brand products. If you don’t like the product they will give you a full refund and 25% off your next own brand purchase (source).
On to the updated skin care:
2. Wet your skin with warm water. Pump out 1-2 drops of the Simply Pure Foaming Cleanser
and massage into the skin thoroughly and rinse away well with warm water. Splash face with cold water to close pores and pat skin dry
4. Wait a few minutes, then Vitamin E SPF15 Moisturising Day Cream
– I use this in the day because it’s important to use SPF on your skin all the time and a moisturiser which already contains sun protection is a great multi purpose product
2. I use a choice of one of two tea tree products at night because it is good for treating blemishes and acne. I switch between Superdrug’s Tea Tree Facial Cleansing pads
by cleaning your skin with the rough side of the pad and then switch to the smooth side to finish off) or the Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner
shake the bottle to mix the product and apply to a cotton pad and wipe across face and neck). I only apply this at night because it can be quite harsh on your skin
3. For my night routine, I do a double cleanse to make sure my skin is really clean. I alternate between the Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser
and the Yes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Creme Cleanser
depending on how I am feeling. Add a small amount of cleanser to your face and massage into your face and neck. Rinse the cleansing cloth with warm water and remove the cleanser
3. Then I use the same cleanser I use in the morning to clean my face again, making sure it is thoroughly rubbed in and wash off with warm water. Splash your face with cold water to close your pores and pat your face dry
5. I use a slightly more heavy duty moisturiser at night because my skin feels like it needs the extra moisture at night so I use the Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream
which is suitable for all skin types and a little goes a long way!
Until next time,
We all know it can often be a pain to find the right products for your skin and go through endless hours of trialling and testing each one of them; well look no further because Reviews.com
will do it all for you!
Superdrug’s Social Media
The Body Shop’s Social Media